Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome to 2012...

'Yes' the new year has begun and I for one am super excited that this is going to be one of my most exciting yet! 

I haven't made any grand resolutions, I quit smoking years ago, lucky to drink half a bottle of wine in a week and my wardrobe is showing no sign of too much to wear.  So I've just decided this will be my year to start being better organised, and to document life more as it happens, so I bought myself a journal and I intend to write and photograph my way through 2012 capturing those little precious occurrances that happen with our families and friends that we usually forget about later and wish i hadn't. 

Did you make any special resolutions this year?  Would love to hear them, please make a comment and let me know i'm easily inspired.

I have also decided I will start my own 'year of gratefullness' and will be writing and photographing this daily, this idea was created back in 2008 by 'Hailey' http://365grateful.com/homepage.htm its an amazing story and so inspiring and worthwhile.  I can't wait to start.

I hope this will be a wonderful year for you, the start of new beginnings....

B xo

A few snaps from our holiday a few weeks ago, to beautiful Pacific Palms such a paradise...




1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing all about your year too. It is going to be a great one! ooh and that is one gorgeous group photo. Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete